Children and young people are the future of this great city and statistics for Bradford show that the ‘need’ for improving their life chances is extreme. We are looking for like-minded people and organisations who share our heart, hope and passion for Bradford’s children and young people, and who are willing to make a positive difference and partner with us. Is this you? Opportunities include:
- Donate: your financial supports helps One In A Million to deliver programmes and activities in some of Bradford’s most disadvantaged communities.
- Fundraising: participate in our events programme, create your own event or nominate us as your chosen charity.
- Sponsor an event: support one of our charity events financially, in goods, or services whilst achieving brand exposure across multiple customer communications and touch-points.
- Corporate Partnership: sponsor a Bradford child through our growing corporate partners programme.
- Volunteer: at a fundraising event; in the office; or out in the community.
To discover a range of other exciting ways in which you can support us, click here.