It currently costs One In A Million £780, per child per year, to deliver weekly community based activities and pathways.
We are asking our Corporate Partners to support at least 1 x OIAM young person who attend our community programmes by making a regular £65 monthly donation (£780 per year).
Staff Partners: We would like to give an opportunity for your staff to support our work by donating from as little as £1 per week (pre-tax) through our payroll giving scheme.
Our Aim: is to build a significant partners network made up of local businesses to not only benefit the young people of Bradford but also to benefit your business from our network.
Your regular donations will help support our work in these community to provide programmes, some of which will be accredited, to support future higher education and employability aspirations for the young people of Bradford.
OUR GIFT TO YOU:
In return for your support One In A Million would like to offer you:
- Invitation to our quarterly partners network meeting to connect with other businesses within our corporate partners programme and hear from a guest speaker.
- Your company logo, profile and link displayed on our website.
- Your company logo to be displayed on our partners banner at all One In A Million future events.
- Organised fundraising events for your staff.
- Staff volunteering opportunities.
- A framed A4 Corporate Partners Certificate.
- One In A Million Corporate Partners lapel badge.
- Receive our One In A Million newsletter.
- Thank-you end of year celebration.
Would you like to sign up to the One In A Million ‘Corporate Partners Programme’? Contact Craig McHugh or Rachel Waddington at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01274 723439.