Every donation or monies raised, large or small, makes a real difference. Making a single donation, fundraising or setting up a regular monthly gift will help us provide an environment where each child and young person experiences acceptance, support, nurture, challenge and encouragement; where they are valued for who they are as individuals, not just for how good or talented they are. We want them to fulfil their potential and to know that they are unique, to really appreciate that they are ‘one in a million’.
- Single donation: Every donation makes a difference in the communities we deliver in.
- Monthly donation: Give regularly and help us provide sustainability for the future.
- Event sponsorship: Whether through a One In A Million event or something you’ve organised yourself; you can pay in your fundraising monies here.
- Corporate Partners Programme: Set up a BACS transfer payable or complete a Direct Debit Mandate Form.
- Mobile donations: You can support us via your mobile. To donate by mobile, text OIAM22 followed by £3, £5 or £10.
Find out more about any of these opportunities: Contact Craig McHugh or Rachel Waddington at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01274 723439.