At One In A Million Free School we are always on the look out for individuals who can join our team, and help us shape the future. Our vision and mission is exciting, and highly ambitious! We aim to positively impact the lives of our children and young people. Why? Children are at the heart of all that we do, and so are our values: compassion, honesty, integrity and excellence.
- Do you enjoy teaching students and put them first?
- Do you believe young people can improve, despite their lack of confidence or background?
- Do you want to be part of a small, highly committed team?
- Do you enjoy innovation and change?
- Do you enjoy improving as a teacher?
If you said “yes” to all of the above, then look no further!
Secondary School Key Stage 2 Teacher – Salary range: MPS/UPS (determined by experience). Click here to APPLY.
This is an exciting opportunity for a primary trained KS2 teacher to work across all subjects to work with Year 7 and Year 8 students to ensure robust and impactful progression into KS3. The right candidate will make a tangible difference in the lives of our students!
We are recruiting for a primary trained KS2 teacher to work across all subjects to work with Year 7 and Year 8 pupils.
- Planning and delivering lessons to small groups of Year 7/8 students at a Key Stage 2/Key Stage 3 level Working across all subjects.
- Assessing and recording students’ progress, preparing reports and taking part in parental consultations.
- Contributing to the school and pupil progress.
- Strong Emphasis on training colleagues to deliver primary school elements.
- Working knowledgeably and resourcefully with students who may be well below the expected NC level for their age.
- Able to demonstrate a commitment to our values: compassion, honesty, integrity and excellence.
- Able to demonstrate a flexible and resourceful approach.
- Able to deliver outstanding learning experiences for our students.
- Able to demonstrate a commitment to our values: compassion, honesty, integrity.
- Able to work within a team to ensure all learning across the school is connected, relevant, purposeful and creative.
- Able to demonstrate SEN experience (there may be a variety of needs).
- Creative and enthusiastic.
- Dedicated, resilient and open to new ways of working.
- Able to demonstrate Key Stage 2 and preferably KS1 teaching experience.
- Able to demonstrate excellent time management skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Able to demonstrate strong behaviour management skills and excellence.
CHECK OUT SOME OF THE EXCITING EVENTS TAKING PLACE!