Please join us and take the ‘One Million Steps Challenge’, a brand new fundraising initiative from One In A Million charity, to support the work we do amongst Bradford’s children and young people.
The One Million Steps Challenge encourages both individuals or groups/bubbles of all ages to walk, run, cycle, trek a distance of 500 miles (approximately a million steps) within 90 days. This challenge can be anything from your regular exercise routine or setting your self a new goal to achieve something more challenging. We would love to hear about your creative ideas and goals!
We want to encourage participants of all ages to step out during these unprecedented times to lead a more active lifestyle and enhance your physical and mental wellbeing. By joining the One Million Steps Challenge, you will be supporting our charity, to play its part, to transform the lives of children and young people living in disadvantaged wards of Bradford.
To find out more and how to register either download our e-booklet here or continue to browse below.
Let’s do this together! One million steps here we come!
Its completely FREE to enter, here are the next steps:
- Register online at www.oiam.org/millionstepschallenge
- Set your target. There is no minimum requirement for sponsorship, but a suggested target of £150 per person or more would really help us and give you something to aim for.
- We will help set up your fundraising page; www.justgiving.com/campaign/themillionstepchallengeforoneinamillion
- Share your page with friends, family or colleagues.
- Track your steps using a fitbit, pedometer, fitness app like Strava, Nike fitness or a Smart phone health app.
- Let us know how you are getting on by tagging us into your pictures, videos and news updates. #oiamcelebrate or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- On completion, receive your “I completed a Million Steps for One In A Million” completion certificate.