SPRING into summer with the One Million Steps Challenge! Join the journey, take the step and help us fundraise to transform lives of children and young people in Bradford!
We want to encourage you to join us take the challenge and reap the benefits of getting outdoors and reach your healthier lifestyle goals during these unprecedented times! The physical and mental weight loss benefits are incredible as you explore new paths!
Throughout the C-19 pandemic, One In A Million charity have continued to provide essential support to children and young people living in disadvantaged communities of Bradford. Providing weekly food parcels, educational and emotional support, physical activities and being a trusted presence on the streets within their local communities. The need is greater than ever!
The One Million Steps Challenge encourages both individuals or groups of all ages to walk, run, or trek a distance of 500 miles (approximately one million steps) within 90 days. Make exercise a fun part of your everyday life!
Its completely FREE to enter, here are the next steps:
- Register online at www.oiam.org/millionstepschallenge
- Set your target. There is no minimum requirement for sponsorship, but a suggested target of £150 per person or more would really help us and give you something to aim for.
- We will help set up your fundraising page; www.justgiving.com/campaign/themillionstepchallengeforoneinamillion
- Share your page with friends, family or colleagues.
- Track your steps using a fitbit, pedometer, fitness app like Strava, Nike fitness or a Smart phone health app.
- Let us know how you are getting on by tagging us into your pictures, videos and news updates. #oiamcelebrate or email email@example.com
- On completion, receive your “I completed One Million Steps for One In A Million” completion certificate.
Please take a few moments to watch ‘Resilience by One In A Million’. We hope it inspires you!