We are delighted to announce that an exciting Community Activator role has arisen in our vibrant Community department. We are a dynamic charity team that has children at the heart of all we do!
We are a values-led charity. Children are at the heart of all that we do. We believe that every child is unique and should be valued for being who they are. We are a thriving charitable organisation that offers the successful candidate the unique opportunity to help shape the future development of our children and young people.
The role is focused on devising, develop & implement a varied programme of activities for the children & young people of the Windhill district of Bradford. You will engage, enrich and enhance children and young people through our community pathways development programme. Leading the programme of activities, ensuring delivery is of a high standard in line with One In A Million’s Vision, Mission, Values, Aims/Objectives and Pathways Development Plan.
- Do you relish the opportunity to make a difference to the lives of children and young people in Bradford?
- Do you want to work in a charity where children come first?
- Do you want an employer who values their staff?
- Do you want to work in a values led environment?
- Do you want to be part of a growing and thriving charity?
- Do you always put children and young people first?
If you answered “YES”, then this is the opportunity for YOU. The position is available for project delivery within the Bierley area of Bradford.
To request an application pack email Emma at email@example.com. All completed applications should be returned to this same email address. For all enquiries email this address.
Closing date: Monday 22nd July 2019 @ midday.