BREAKING NEWS: Due to the high volume of online traffic and interest in our OIAM website this past week, and in particular for our vacancy pages, we have extended the application form deadline for the KS2 Teacher vacancy until Monday 14th May @ 2pm. To apply for the vacancy please follow this link. We look forward to receiving your application form!
OIAMFS are looking to recruit a high calibre KS2 Teacher. This is a new role in our school and will be an exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
- Do you enjoy teaching students and put them first?
- Do you believe young people can improve, despite their lack of confidence or background?
- Do you want to be part of a small, highly committed team?
- Do you enjoy innovation and change?
- Do you enjoy improving as a teacher?
We believe every student is unique and should be valued for being who they are. With a recent GOOD rating from Ofsted we are a school that offers the successful candidate a unique opportunity to motivate and inspire students to achieve their full potential. More than that, you will be shaping our practice towards connected, experiential learning, using cutting edge technology while changing young people’s mindset to where they expect and work towards a bright and fulfilling future.
We are recruiting for a primary trained KS2 Teacher to work across all subjects to work with Year 7 and 8 pupils.
About the Role:
- Planning and delivering lessons to Year 7 students at a Key Stage 2/Key Stage 3 level
- Working across all subjects
- Assessing and recording students’ progress, preparing reports and taking part in parental consultations
- Contributing to the school and pupil progress
- Strong Emphasis on training colleagues to deliver primary school elements
- Working knowledgeably and resourcefully with students who may be well below the expected NC level for their age
We look forward to hearing from you!