Mr Grant, OIAMFS Principal: “This is such an exciting opportunity for the right person. We have high expectations in our school and believe every student deserves an education that is suited to them, no matter what their starting points. This role new role is pivotal for supporting our ethos. We are a dedicated team of passionate individuals that are pushing boundaries and changing lives through the opportunities we provide our students. As a child-centered school, we believe every child is unique and valued. If you wish to work within a values-driven family environment then this role is for you”.
About the Role:
- Planning and delivering lessons to Year 7 students at a Key Stage 2/Key Stage 3 level.
- Working across all subjects.
- Assessing and recording students’ progress, preparing reports and taking part in parental consultations.
- Contributing to the school and pupil progress.
- Strong Emphasis on training colleagues to deliver primary school elements.
- Working knowledgeably and resourcefully with students who may be well below the expected NC level for their age.
We are looking for candidates who can:
- Demonstrate a flexible and resourceful approach.
- Deliver outstanding learning experiences for our students.
- Demonstrate a commitment to our values: compassion, honesty, integrity and excellence.
- Work within a team to ensure all learning across the school is connected, relevant, purposeful and creative.
- Demonstrate SEN experience (there may be a variety of needs).
- Be creative and enthusiastic.
- Be dedicated, resilient and open to new ways of working.
- Demonstrate Key Stage 2 and preferably KS1 teaching experience.
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills.
- Be punctual and reliable.
- Demonstrate strong behaviour management skills.
To find out more details regarding this vacancy please click on this link to download the recruitment pack.