One In A Million Free School is looking to appoint a team of Invigilators and a Lead Invigilator to oversee our GCSE exams starting in May.
One In A Million Free School is looking to add to our team of Invigilators to oversee our GCSE exams in May and June 2019 and beyond. It is a flexible role with only a few hours commitment on any given day but vital to the success of our young people. Paid at a rate of £9 per hour for invigilators, and the lead invigilator £10.50 per hour, we will guarantee a minimum of 2 hours anytime you come in. Experience is not necessary as full training will be given.
If you wish to make some extra income coming into the summer months, want to help our local young people succeed, or are just looking for a meaningful use of your time please get in touch.
Duties may include:
- Attend mandatory annual training sessions for appointed Invigilators.
- Training sessions assisting with setting-up examination venues by laying out stationery, equipment and examination papers in accordance with strict procedures
- Assisting students prior to the start of examinations by directing them to their seats and advising them about possessions permitted in examination venues.
- Offering advice and guidance to unregistered candidates without allocated seats
- Ensuring that students do not talk once inside examination venues
- Invigilating during examinations, dealing with queries raised by students and dealing with examination irregularities in accordance with strict procedures
- Checking attendance during examinations
- Recording details of late arrivals and early leavers and collecting scripts from early leavers
- Escorting students from venues during the examinations as required, and supervising students whilst outside examination venues
- Collecting and collating scripts at the end of the examination in accordance with strict procedures
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00 /hour