We are recruiting for a primary trained KS2 teacher to work across all subjects to work with Year 7 and Year 8 students in our mainstream secondary school.
At One In A Million we are always on the look out for new and fresh talent to help us shape the future. Our vision and mission is exciting. We aim to positively impact the lives of our children and young people. Children are at the heart of all that we do and so are our values: compassion, honesty, integrity and excellence.
- Do you want to work in a school where students come first?
- Do you want an employer who values their staff?
- Do you want a values led environment?
- Do you want to be part of a growing school?
- Do you like the idea of small class sizes?
If you said “yes” to all of the above, and you make to make an impact, then look no further!
About the Role:
- Planning and delivering lessons to Year 7/8 students at a Key Stage 2/Key Stage 3 level Working across all subjects Assessing and recording students’ progress, preparing reports and taking part in parental consultations.
- Contributing to the school and pupil progress.
- Strong Emphasis on training colleagues to deliver primary school elements
- Working knowledgeably and resourcefully with students who may be well below the expected NC level for their age.
- Click here to APPLY