We have a very exciting opportunity available in the role of OIAMFS IT & Business Studies Teacher.
- OIAMFS ICT & Business Studies Teacher – Closing date: Monday 18th June 2018
View a copy of the recruitment pack here. To apply for this vacancy click here.
We are looking to appoint a teacher of ICT and Business Studies who is creative, confident and enthusiastic. You should be able to:
- deliver outstanding learning experiences for our students;
- help develop our ICT and Business Studies curriculum ensuring that lessons meet the needs of all our students;
- demonstrate a commitment to our values: compassion, honesty, integrity and excellence;
- work within a team to ensure all learning across the school is connected;
- The ability to teach an additional subject would also be beneficial (but not essential).
“We have invested a significant amount of resource to ICT and Computing at One In A Million. This includes a range of innovative hardware, collaborative applications, cloud-based software and a full iMac, iPad and Chromebook suite. Our vision for the school is to embrace modern, flexible technology to support and enhance the curriculum throughout the flexible learning environments we have created. Fundamental to our vision is for our students to become independent, self- directed learners and IT/Business Studies is an essential component in releasing this”. (Mark Hughes, Chair of Governors, Trust Member).
Please feel free to contact us if you would like to arrange a chat, visit and receive a tour of the school. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org T. 01274 723439.