The One In A Million Academy Trust is looking to appoint an outstanding, inspirational leader who has the capacity to make a significant contribution to the ongoing success and development of our unique, innovative and dynamic school, recently judged GOOD by Ofsted.
We welcome applications from existing Assistant Headteachers and Faculty and Department Heads who have experience of leading in good or outstanding schools and have demonstrably high quality leadership.
Direct of Progress
Closing date: Monday 17th June 2019
Interviews: Week commencing 24th June 2019
Salary: L2 to L6 dependant on experience
Start Date: September 2019 or as soon as available
- Secure the commitment of the whole school community to the vision and direction of the One In A Million Academy Trust.
- Hold and articulate clear values and moral purpose, focused on delivering an outstanding teaching and learning culture, assessment and outcomes for the students they serve based on our core values: compassion, honesty integrity and excellence.
- Demand ambitious standards for all students, overcoming disadvantage and advancing equality, instilling a strong sense of accountability in staff for the impact of their work on students’ outcomes.
- Raise the standards of assessments, outcomes and achievement at Key Stages 3 and 4, by fully embracing our Key Performance Indicators.
- Be innovative in challenging educational orthodoxies in the best interests of achieving excellence, harnessing the findings of well evidenced research to frame self-regulating and self-improvement within our school.
- Ensure that the school’s systems, organisation and processes are well considered, efficient and fit for purpose, upholding the principles of transparency, integrity and probity.
- Think creatively and imaginatively about the school’s development, to anticipate and resolve problems and to identify opportunities that will benefit students.
- To find out more click here…
- Click here to APPLY