This Maths Teacher vacancy is a great chance to ADD value to an already fun, dynamic and energetic maths department.
- OIAMFS Maths Teacher – Closing date: Monday 18th June 2018
View a copy of the recruitment pack here. To apply for this vacancy click here.
We are looking to appoint a teacher of Maths who is creative, confident and enthusiastic. You should be able to:
- Deliver outstanding learning experiences for our students;
- help develop our KS4 curriculum ensuring that a range of courses is delivered to meet the needs of all our students;
- demonstrate a commitment to our values: compassion, honesty, integrity and excellence;
- work within a team to ensure all learning across the school is connected;
- assess and record students’ progress, preparing reports and taking part in parental consultations contributing to the school and pupil progress;
- the ability to teach an additional subject would also be beneficial (but not essential).
Please feel free to contact us if you would like to arrange a chat, visit and receive a tour of the school. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org T. 01274 723439.