OIAMFS are looking to recruit a high calibre Science Teacher.
- Do you enjoy teaching students and put them first?
- Do you believe young people can improve, despite their lack of confidence or background?
- Do you want to be part of a small, highly committed team?
- Do you enjoy innovation and change?
- Do you enjoy improving as a teacher?
We believe every student is unique and should be valued for being who they are. With a recent GOOD rating from Ofsted we are a school that offers the successful candidate a unique opportunity to motivate and inspire students to achieve their full potential. More than that, you will be shaping our practice towards connected, experiential learning, using cutting edge technology while changing young people’s mindset to where they expect and work towards a bright and fulfilling future.
We are looking to appoint a teacher of Science who is creative, confident and enthusiastic. You should be able to:
- deliver outstanding learning experiences for our students;
- help develop our Science curriculum ensuring that lessons meet the needs of all our students;
- demonstrate a commitment to our values: compassion, honesty, integrity and excellence;
- work within a team to ensure all learning across the school is connected.
The ability to teach an additional subject would also be beneficial (but not essential).
To find out more details including salary, opportunities and responsibilities please click on the link to download the Recruitment pack here.
To apply for this vacancy please click on this link. Closing date 16th May 2018.