Are you looking for your next post within education? Do you relish the chance to raise aspirations and make a difference? If so we have the perfect opportunity for you.
We are looking to appoint an outstanding SENCO & Inclusion Manager who is creative, confident and enthusiastic. The primary quality for our SENCO is that they see themselves as a student advocate. You should be able to:
- work with teachers and other Leaders of Learning to identify students who have barriers to learning and plan appropriate responses with them
- track the progress of all students on the Inclusion Register
- advise teachers on strategies that make a difference to students and contribute to the school CPD programme
- oversee and quality assure all intervention programmes
- deal professionally with a range of external professionals and agencies
- lead our team of teaching assistants and volunteers
- ensure all paperwork associated with SEN and vulnerable students is completed on time.