- Do you relish the opportunity to make a difference to the lives of children and young people in Bradford?
- Do you want to work in a charity where children come first?
- Do you want to work in a values led environment?
- Do you want to be part of a growing and thriving charity?
If you answered “YES”, then this is the opportunity for YOU.
This person should be:-
- Role model our core values: compassion, honesty, integrity and excellence.
- Support, guide and add value to the young people.
- Take a head role in the running of the league on a practical level by completing tasks such as refereeing, recording and monitoring scores, and offering coaching advice to teams and individuals.
- Encourage fair play and encourage friendship at all times.
- Identify participants who have the aptitude to progress through community pathways development programmes.
The successful person must have:-
- An FA Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Football.
- Completed FA Youth Modules 1 & 2 (Desirable).
- Experience of working with 11-18 year olds in a football environment.
- First aid training and proof of certification.
- Any other complementary qualifications that may stand you in good position for this role.
The first step in the journey is for you to download our recruitment pack. The next step is to request an Application Pack by emailing email@example.com. All completed applications should be returned to this same email address.
Closing date: Midnight on Tuesday 6th February 2018