The One In A Million Academy Trust is looking to appoint an outstanding, inspirational leader who has the capacity to make a significant contribution to the ongoing success and development of our unique, innovative and dynamic school, judged GOOD by Ofsted.
We welcome applications from existing Assistant Headteachers and Faculty and Department Heads who have experience of leading in good or outstanding schools and have demonstrably high quality leadership.
Director of Teaching & Learning
Closing date: Monday 8th March 2021 @ midnight
Salary: L4 to L8 dependant on experience
Start Date: September 2021 or as soon as available
- Secure the commitment of the whole school community to the vision and direction of the One In A Million Academy Trust.
- Hold and articulate clear values and moral purpose, focused on delivering an outstanding teaching and learning culture for the students they serve based on our core values: compassion, honesty integrity and excellence.
- Demand ambitious standards for all students, overcoming disadvantage and advancing equality, instilling a strong sense of accountability in staff for the impact of their work on students’ outcomes.
- Raise the standards of teaching, learning and achievement at Key Stages 3 and 4, by fully embracing our Key Performance Indicators.
- Be innovative in challenging educational orthodoxies in the best interests of achieving excellence, harnessing the findings of well evidenced research to frame self-regulating and self-improvement within our school.
- Ensure that the school’s systems, organisation and processes are well considered, efficient and fit for purpose, upholding the principles of transparency, integrity and probity.
- Think creatively and imaginatively about the school’s development, to anticipate and resolve problems and to identify opportunities that will benefit students.
- Maintain and develop further strategies to enhance our calm, nurturing environment and systems to secure high standards of behaviour and attendance whilst safeguarding the wellbeing of our students at all times.
- Be commercially and politically astute to grow links, which will benefit the school and provide future growth opportunities within a multi academy trust.
- Demonstrate good business acumen to ensure the equitable deployment of budgets and resources, in the best interests of students’ achievements, staff/talent development and the school’s sustainability.
- Work with an outstanding, high capacity, supportive governing body that is responsive to thoughtful and well-planned change.
- To find out more click here…
- Click here to APPLY
Please contact Lyndsey Parkin, HR Manager, should you wish to discuss the role further and/or find out more information.
Browse further information that might be of interest to you about our school and this role:
Please find further information to browse whilst discovering more about who we are…
Here’s what we are doing to support our sponsors One In A Million Charity…