We are recruiting for a Advance Skills Teacher (Maths) and Associate SLT Member
- Salary: Dependant on Experience
- Contract: Permanent – Full time
- Start date: September 2020 or sooner
- Closing date: Friday 19th June 2020 @ midday.
- Apply here!
Are you looking for your next challenge? Do you relish the chance to raise aspirations and make a difference? If so we have the perfect opportunity for you.
Who are we?
- OIAMFS opened in September 2013 with just 60 year 7 students, we are now full and oversubscribed every year. We are based next to the iconic home of Bradford City Football Club, Valley Parade.
- OIAMFS is part of the One In A Million family. One In A Million was established in 2006 as a charity that wanted to make a difference in the lives of young people in Bradford through sport, the arts and enterprise. Our name reflects our values: every child is valued and unique.
What we offer:
- We are a small school, with approximately 375 students across five year groups, so our class sizes are never more than 26. This means every teacher knows every student and the students are at the heart of everything we do.
- We teach mixed ability classes at Key Stage 3.
- We genuinely value our staff and fully support their development, well-being and career development.
- Bradford is a vibrant city and our position in the heart of the city provides easy access to shopping, eating out and transport links.
What you offer:
- With a diverse student base and range of abilities we are looking for someone who can motivate and inspire our students to achieve their best.
- In addition to be an experienced Maths teacher, you will be ready to join our SLT Team as an Associate Member and be accountable for the development of teaching & learning within a particular curriculum/whole school focus.
- As a small school we sometimes have to take on a variety of roles so being a team player is essential.
- Share our values of Compassion, Honesty, Integrity and Excellence.
Further information/How to apply:
To apply or for more information about One In A Million please click on the link below:
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. We are committed to Equal Opportunities.