At One In A Million Academy Trust we are always on the look out for individuals who can join our team, and make a significant contribution to the ongoing success and development of our unique, innovative and dynamic mainstream school, judged GOOD by Ofsted. Our vision and mission is exciting, and highly ambitious! Children are at the heart of all that we do, and so are our values: compassion, honesty, integrity and excellence.
- Do you enjoy teaching students and put them first?
- Do you believe young people can improve, despite their lack of confidence or background?
- Do you want to be part of a small, highly committed team?
- Do you enjoy innovation and change?
- Do you enjoy improving as a teacher?
If you said “yes” to all of the above, then look no further!
- History Teacher – closing date Monday 18th October 2021 . To apply click here.
- Performing Arts Teacher – closing date Monday 18th October 2021 . To apply click here.
Should you wish to discuss the role further and/or find out more information please contact us on 01274 723439 or email us at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Before you go, enjoy browsing our latest school recruitment film. Click on the link below.
To find out more about who we are, our ethos/culture, and what we do, take a couple of minutes to watch Our Journey So Far film. We hope that it inspires you to make a difference.